21 June 2018
- Completed ‘whodunit’ in pset 4 of CS50 - it was nowhere near as interesting to complete as it sounded on the first read!
- Installed Visual Studio Code as I’ve heard good things about it (extensions etc.)
- Saved a few bookmarks to my browser that I found
- Started working through ‘resize’ in pset 4
- Because of the point above, this meant I could spend part of my evening watching the lecture from week 4 of CS50
I know I change my methods quite a lot but I’m still trying to balance knowledge gained vs time spent, in order to learn as efficiently as possible.
Time spent today: 5.25 hours
Total time spent: 128.44 hours
Written on June 21, 2018